Unsafe Trader: BEWARE of her!!!


About two weeks ago, I received a friends request from a girl named KRYSS CARLOS. After having been accepted her friend requests, I received a message from her through Facebook chat.

She was asking me for a trade.

So, upon knowing that she got my email address from this site, I said to myself " Maybe she's a safe trader and to thank her for visiting this site, I'll just agree". so I said yes and she wanted me to trade my luminous Brooklyn bridge window. she asked me for the price and I said 5X999 or 1X4999. she said if I could give it for a lower price and I said no... because rares are being sold for that price.

She begged for it and I got irritated over her. so I said....do you have any masks?? the same as what zathena or shin is wearing in their pictures in about us? she said yes and I told her that I'll give it for 2x999 if she'll give me even one of those... So she said yes and our conversation went on.

After having agreed to the price, she asked for my pink jello ( which was given to me by prince_don) I said no... she begged and I said that I'll give it to her for 10X4999(because I know that she will not trade for it). She still begged for a lower price but I said no!
next, he asked if I have a curtain , the rosy cute curtain, I said no and I said that my sister has. She again begged for me to ask my sister to trade it with her. Again as always, I said no.
I asked her is she is still interested with the window and she said yes. she again begged for a lower price so I agreed with her. I agreed at the price of 3X999 because I know that I would do nothing with the window and instead of stacking in in my chest, I'll just sell it. I told her to send the gifts to me first before I send the window. She then asked me if I am a safe trader and I answered "of course!, Zathena is a witness of my being a safe trader because I bought a pink 2208 Christmas tree from her and as a part of this site, I am surely a safe one!" .

so she was satisfied with my answer and asked for a favor. "Can I send two gifts and then after sending two gifts, please send the window?" I said "sure" because our conversation was fine and still I havent doubted her kindness in her words.

After sending the window, she asked me if its okay if she'll send the gift tomorrow. I said firmly "No". after sending my message, she said as if I was talking to a different person a while ago, that her sister did not want to send the gift because her facebook account was shared by the two of them! I thought to myself, "damn it! what kind of girl is she????" SHE STRONGLY STICKED TO THE FACT THAT I WAS TALKING TO A DIFFERENT PERSON A AWHILE AGO! I told her that if she would not send the final gift, I will tell all the readers to about it and spread the news, after 5 minutes of arguing, she finally sent the gift.. so I decided not to post the message here.

BUT WHAT IS THE REASON WHY I POSTED IT HERE? it's because of the information that I received that another player was victimed by the great unsafe trader KRYSS CARLOS. he was paolo (i'll choose not to mention his full name) and his INCIDENT WAS WORSE. SHE ALSO ASKED FOR A LUMINOUS BROOKLYN BRIDGE WINDOW AND SHE NEVER SENT ANY GIFT TO HER! WHAT'S MORE ALARMING IS THAT WHEN I VISITED HER HOUSE, I SAW A LOT OF PINK JELLOS WHICH SHE NEVER HAD! IT DOES MEANS THAT SHE FOOLED A LOT OF PLAYERS!!!!

SO ALL IN ALL, BEWARE OF THE GIRL NAMED KRYSS CARLOS AND NEVER EVER TRADE WITH HER!. SHE IS AN UNSAFE TRADER AND SHE IS FINDING PEOPLE WHO WILL BE FOOLED AT THE PSP TRADER!!!!

BEWARE!

edit by prince_don *admin*
to krys carlos, gusto ko malaman ang iyong panig email as at petsocietyphilippines@ymail.com




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Arcade & Flash Games (Flash Games) - TOP.ORG game TopOfBlogs Games Blogs Top Blogs
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Print