Facebook Pet Society Spoilers for Monday 24 May


Bear Princess Plushie Pug Plushie
Book of Wit (Furniture – Living) Lyre of Musical Talent (Furniture – Living) Mirror of Beauty (Furniture – Living)


Wooden Spindle (Furniture – Living)

Regal Bed (Furniture – Bedroom)

Enchanted Bed (Furniture – Bedroom) (TWS)
Rose Briar Arch (Garden – Gardening) (TWS) Rose Briar Bush (Garden – Gardening)
Long Princess Wig (Clothes – Hair Stylist) Short Princess Wig (Clothes – Hair Stylist) (TWS)
Precious Pink Tiara (Clothes – Girls) (TWS) Precious Silver Tiara (Clothes – Girls)
Shiny Pink Princess Dress (Clothes – Girls) Shiny Pink Princess Shoes (Clothes – Girls)
Blue Prince Shirt (Clothes – Boys) Blue Prince Shoes (Clothes – Boys)
Good Fairy Dress (Clothes – Girls) (TWS) Good Fairy Shoes (Clothes – Girls) (TWS)
Regal Mayor Plushie (Market – Toys & Collectibles) (TWS) Briar Rose Wall Fountain (Collaborative) Rose Princess Cake (Food – Grocery)
Purple Regal Sofa (Furniture – Living) Regal Dressing Table (Furniture – Bedroom)
Regal Table (Furniture – Living) Purple Regal Chair (Furniture – Living)
Regal Stool (Furniture – Living) Large Regal Shelf (Furniture – Living)
Regal Floor Candlestick (D.I.Y. – Fixtures) Regal Chest Of Drawers (Furniture –Bbedroom) Regal Wall Candle (D.I.Y. – Fixtures)
Enchanted Sofa (Furniture – Living) (TWS) Enchanted Dressing Table (Furniture – Bedroom) (TWS)
Enchanted Table (Furniture – Living) (TWS) Enchanted Chair (Furniture – Living) (TWS)
Enchanted Stool (Furniture – Living) (TWS) Enchanted Shelf (Furniture – Living) (TWS)
Enchanted Floor Candlestick (D.I.Y. – Fixtures) (TWS) Enchanted Chest Of Drawers (Furniture – Bedroom) (TWS) Enchanted Wall Candle (D.I.Y. – Fixtures) (TWS)
Enchanted Cherry Tree Seed (Garden – Gardening) Enchanted Cherry Tree (from Enchanted Cherry Tree Seed) Enchanted Cherries (from Enchanted Cherry Tree)
Iron Lamp Post (Garden – Furniture) Enchanted Lamp Post (Garden – Furniture) (TWS)
Sunset View Tower Wall (D.I.Y. – Walls & Floors)
Dawn View Tower Wall (D.I.Y. – Walls & Floors) (TWS)
Dawn View Pink Tower Wall (D.I.Y. – Walls & Floors)
Dark Stone Tower Flooring (D.I.Y. – Walls & Floors) Blue Stone Tower Flooring (D.I.Y. – Walls & Floors) (TWS)
Sleeping Princess Stained Glass Window (D.I.Y. – Windows & Doors) (TWS) Sleeping Princess Pink Stained Glass Window (D.I.Y. – Windows & Doors)
Sunset View Tower Window (D.I.Y. – Windows & Doors) Dawn View Tower Window (D.I.Y. – Windows & Doors) (TWS) Dawn View Pink Tower Window (D.I.Y. – Windows & Doors)
Tower Door (D.I.Y. – Windows & Doors) Velvet Drape (D.I.Y. – Windows & Doors)
WWF Spectacled Bear Plushie Spectacled Bear Costume WWF Grizzly Bear Tree Decoration
Petling Bear Pup Petling Bear
WWF Bear Bundle

Auto Harvest Service (Garden – Gardening) (PF-Cash)




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Arcade & Flash Games (Flash Games) - TOP.ORG game TopOfBlogs Games Blogs Top Blogs
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Print